Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PerSoNaL ProFiLe

Hi Im GeRaLd AngeLo E. ManipoL. Im a Freshmen student in PLMar, my course is Business Administation and Im handling the major of Marketing. Im the oldest son of the family and we are only two child in ours . Im so excite in my school because I have many friends to met. My first expression in my school is boring, noise and fraternity but im wrong in my own expression. Before its to late my Nick name is gHeLo, im a happy person and easy to be with.

My favorite hobby are playing basketball, sound3p, playing doTa and texting with my friends. Hmmmm^^ If you want to text me and to be friends with, just text me 09102356240^^. Im in Antipolo city, in a subdivision of Broadway Pines. My likes is eating, texting and be with my friends. ^^ Im hopoing to read my personal profiLe and getting to know each other. And our Adviser here in Computer Mam Pinon!! WaZzzZ UpPPp!!! Hirap po gumawa ng Blog nakaka BaLEEww.!!!^^^ hehehe that all !^^ Bye

4 comments:

rnhy said...

HEHEHE tama ba un minension pa ung name ni mam.............
hmmmmmmm gnun pla 1st impression mo haaaa..nagkakalat ka pa ng cp no. mo naku cge ka kunin yan ni bakla hala..hehehe

Unknown said...

hehehehehe ganun pala ah!!! happy person pa!!!! ska wala palakasan sumipsaip ka pa?well i got no. hehehehe txt txt tau para we gatting to know each other....hehehehehehehehhe

blue princess said...

kelangan ba n pati cp no. ibibigay?

bHiEh01 said...

sau na yang number mo..d k nman marunong mgreply...heh...namimili k ng ktxt...hate yah nah....d n kta love...joke